Motiv8 transforms lives by helping people overcome the challenges and barriers they face to get back on track.
By improving wellbeing, confidence and employability skills, we can increase your chances of accessing training or finding a job.
Motiv8 is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund and the European Social Fund.
We can help if you:
- Are aged 25 or over
- Live in Greater Manchester
- Are not in education, training or employment
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have multiple support needs
The programme works by developing a personalised action plan and tailored support package to address your needs. These might include:
- Health problems
- Mental Health issues such as anxiety, depression or isolation
- Substance misuse
- Homeless or at risk of being homeless
- Domestic abuse
- Past offences
- Financial hardship
To view some Motiv8 success stories visit https://www.motiv8mcr.org/success-stories